<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15413554?origin\x3dhttp://whimsical-bits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the Altar

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Today I read Genesis 12 as part of my daily devotional.

What struck me was how Abram (Abraham) would set up altars and worshipped God wherever God told him to go. This constant desire to uplift the name of God is really amazing.

Then I ask myself, what can I offer to God on the altar?

I thought for a while. And I felt that there's really nothing much that I can give. Nothing pretty, nothing perfect. Sometimes I feel really ugly and messed up inside. If there's anything to give, I'll give my brokenness.


was being whimsical at 10:04 AM
0 fellow whims

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket