<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15413554?origin\x3dhttp://whimsical-bits.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Soul Food

Sunday, February 12, 2012


I need me some Dia Frampton.

Found this divine delight on the latest hit US singing reality show, The Voice. She wasn't the winner in that season, but in my opinion, she is The Voice. Surfed around on YouTube looking for more of her videos, and found that hey, this girl CAN sing. And I've also discovered a world of Indie music.

My hope in humanity is restored.

In a world where the likes of RiRi and Gaga are fawned and adored by millions, where these "singers" reign radio-waves and music charts, Dia is like a breath of fresh air.

I love it when people sing earnestly, sing because they love to sing. I love it when lyrics and tunes are written to express the soul, not to make big bucks and top music charts.

Just a side note, Dia's hair is fabulicious.


was being whimsical at 4:05 PM
0 fellow whims

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket